Barrier Free Water Cooler
Part Number: #58125
Manufacturer: Halsey Taylor
Mfg Number: WC8AFS-Q (PV)
Installation: Compact Wall Mounted Barrier Free Water Cooler
ADA Compliant: Yes
Finish: Stainless Steel Top, Platinum Vinyl Body
Filter Included: Optional
Vandal Resistant: Yes
Shipping Weight: 70 lbs
This Wall Mounted Barrier Free Water Cooler by Halsey Taylor is a simple fountain with manual push bars, designed to be ADA complaint. This unit can be made vandal resistant with a vandal resistant kit. This unit is ideal in areas where water supply and connection are located higher on the wall, as the unit connects higher up. This single-level unit delivers 8 gallons of chilled drinking water per hour, and functions through manual push buttons, making maintenance and installation easier.
• Exclusive one-piece, chrome-plated two-stream mound-building bubbler with non-removable anti-squirt feature and integral hood
• Heavy-gauge vinyl clad steel body is resistant to wear, moisture, perspiration, heat, and sunlight
• Self-contained, electric refrigerated, wall mounted water cooler designed to be easily accessible to physically challenged individuals
• Self closing light-touch push bars with raised letters for the visually impaired
• Easily cleaned in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
• Built in the USA
Unit can be sold without cooler, as a drinking fountain only. Request model WCFS-L/R for non-refrigerated drinking fountain.
• Spec Sheet (PDF)