Bubbler Lock Out Device with Padlock
Equiparts Part Number: #13058KIT
Manufacturer: ABUS USA (Lockout Bag) / Seton Identification Products (Padlock)
Manufacturer Part Number: ULC-100 (ABUS) / L13701 (Padlock)
This universal water fountain bubbler lockout device with lock fits a wide variety of water fountain spouts, including spouts with handles. The bag and cover kit limits public usage of drinking fountain bubblers so when facilities wish to temporarily remove access to bubblers on their drinking fountains or water coolers, they can do so in an easy and professional way. When in use, combination water fountain and bottle filler units make it so a bubbler can be disabled, but the bottle filler can still be used. The polyester tamper resistant drawstring cinch bag is made by Philadelphia Security Products, Inc. The Nylon Red Padlock with Black Plastic Shackle is made by Seton Identification Products. Installation requires no tools and lockout completes with an ABUS padlock.
Lockout Bag Specifications:
- ULC 100 allows the water bottle filling station to remain operational while the spout is locked out.
- Lightweight drawstring bag made of high quality, durable polyester for repeated use
- Secures plug valves and water fountain spouts with a stem diameter ranging from 3/4" to 2 1/2"
- Accommodates padlocks with shackle thickness up to 5/16”
- Imprint clearly identifies fountain spout cannot be used when installed
- Easy to install – no tools required
- Tamper resistant to ensure fountain spout is not accessible
- Foldable bag takes up minimal storage space