Elkay Outdoor ezH2O Bottle Filling Station Bi-Level
Part Number: #89840
Manufacturer: Elkay Manufacturing
Mfg Number: LK4420BF1L
Installation: Outdoor Bi-Level Pedestal Drinking Fountain and ezH2O Bottle Filling Station
ADA Compliant: Yes
Finish: Tubular steel with weather resistant textured finish (tubular steel undergoes E-Coat immersion process)
Filter Included: No
GPH: Not Applicable
Vandal Resistant: Yes
Operation: Manually Operated Bottle Filler
Shipping Weight: 190 lbs
This Outdoor Bi-Level Pedestal Drinking Fountain and ezH2O Bottle Filling Station by Elkay maintains a year-round beauty with minimum maintenance and protection against corrosion. Patrons can get a quick drink of water from the drinking fountain, or also fill up a reusable water bottle which is ADA Compliant. Bottle filling stations promote sustainability and reduce plastic waste by encouraging reusable plastic bottles. This unit is ideal for most any outdoor settings. This unit is also a non-refrigerated unit and requires no electrical power source.
Specify color when placing your order, refer to the color chart above or in the options section.
• Bottle Filler provides a quick fill at 1.0 GPM. Laminar flow provides a clean fill with minimal splash and easy maintenance
• Easy to operated vandal-resistant push-button activation.
• Vandal resistant bubbler is one-piece, heavy duty construction.
• Unit has integral hood guard design to prevent contamination from other users, airborne deposits, and tampering.
• Contour-formed stainless steel design with rounded edges reduces splatter, insures proper drainage and prevents standing water.
• Self-closing, vandal-resistant pushbutton does not require grasping or twisting.
• Easy to Clean in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
• Inlet: 3/8" O.D. Tubing; Outlet: 1-1/2" tube outlet for 1-1/2" slip joint connection.
• Access Panels are made of heavy-gauge steel with vandal resistant screws. Provides access for easy hook-up of all plumbing connections.
• Built in the USA