Halsey Taylor 4720 Outdoor Endura Bilevel Pedestal Drinking Fountain
Part Number: #89847
Manufacturer: Halsey Taylor
Mfg Number: 4720
Installation: Outdoor Endura™ Bi-Level ADA Pedestal Drinking Fountain
ADA Compliant: Yes
Finish: Textured powder coat finish and E-Coat immersion
Filter Included: No
GPH: Not Applicable
Vandal Resistant: Yes
Shipping Weight: 100 lbs
This Outdoor Endura™ Bi-Level ADA Pedestal Drinking Fountain by Halsey Taylor is ideal in most every outdoor setting. This Halsey Taylor unit has a textured powder coat finish and E-Coat immersion for year-round beauty with minimum maintenance and protection against corrosion. Contour formed stainless steel basin with rounded corners and edges reduces splatter, insures proper drainage and prevents standing waste water. Designed to be ADA Compliant, so the unit is easily accessible to both physically challenged and able-bodied individuals. The unit is also vandal resistant. Ideally suited for installation in public areas. This unit is also a non-refrigerated unit and requires no electrical power source.
• Exclusive one-piece, vandal-resistant, chrome plated two-stream mound-building bubbler with non-removable anti-squirt feature and integral hood insures a satisfying drink of water.
• Self closing, vandal-resistant push button does not require grasping or twisting.
• Self-closing assembly is located inside unit to prevent tampering. Unit resists corrosion and liming. A constant stream height is automatically maintained under line pressures that vary from 20 to 105 psi.
• Easily cleaned in-line strainer screen traps particles of 140 microns or larger before they enter the waterway.
• Water Inlet: 3/8" OD Tubing; Drain Outlet: 1-1/4" tube outlet for 1-1/4" slip joint connection.
• Access Panel is made of heavy-gauge steel with vandal-resistant screws. Provides access for easy hook-up of all plumbing connections.
View freeze-resistant model, #89846
• Spec Sheet (PDF)