Elkay LVRCTL8WSK ezH2O Vandal Resistant Bilevel Filtered Water Cooler with Bottle Filling Station Stainless Steel
Part Number: #89911
Mfg Number: LVRCTL8WSK
Installation: Wall Mounted
ADA Compliant: Yes
Finish: Stainless Steel
Filter Included: Yes
Vandal Resistant: Yes
Shipping Weight: 121 lbs
This wall-mounted bilevel water cooler is Elkay model LVRCTL8WSK. It is a vandal-resistant water cooler with an ezH2O bottle filling station. This unit features the higher water cooler unit on left, with the lower water cooler unit on the right with bottle filler attachment on the right side (this is the opposite of the usual set-up). Both the water coolers and the bottle filler function with a manual activation push button. The water cooler provides chilled, filtered water from its vandal-resistant bubblers. The bottle filler includes a Green Ticker bottle counter visual monitor and a filter monitor with LED filter status indicators. This Elkay ezH2O unit utilizes the standard power at 115V/60Hz, providing users with a chilling rate of 8 GPH and a fill rate of 1.1 GPM. The flow is laminar. The mechanically-activated bubbler continues to supply water in events of service disruptions including power outages.
The filter this unit comes with is the Elkay WaterSentry Plus Filter System, which is a 3,000-gallon filter that is certified to NSF 42 and 53 for lead, Class 1 particulate, chlorine, taste and odor reduction. This water cooler bottle filler combination unit is rated for indoor unit only.
• Vandal-resistant design makes this unit great for heavy-use installations
• Vandal-resistant push-button activation for bubbler and bottle filling station
• Green Ticker bottle counter display
• Visual filter monitor with LED filter status light indicates when the filter needs to be changed
• Laminar flow for clean fill and minimal splash
• Vandal-resistant chrome-plated bubbler prevents tampering and contamination from other users
• Real Drain System eliminates standing water.
• Built in the USA
Elkay LVRCTL8WSK Product Compliance: ADA & ICC A117.1, ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4, Buy American Act, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 120, GreenSpec, NSF 42, NSF 53, NSF 61, NSF 372 (lead-free), and UL 399.