Retrofit Water Bottle Filling Station with Filter for EZ/LZ Coolers
Part Number: #83462
Manufacturer: Elkay Manufacturing
Mfg Number: LZWSRK
Installation: ezH2O™ Retrofit Bottle Filling Station
ADA Compliant: Yes
Finish: Light Gray Vinyl Top, Stainless Steel Basin
Filter Included: Yes
GPH: 1.1 or 1.5
Vandal Resistant: No
Operation: Sensor Operated Bottle Filler
Shipping Weight: 18 lbs
The ezH2O Retrofit Kit by Elkay installs on existing EZ units to create a bottle filling station. Retrofit your Elkay water cooler or drinking fountain quickly and easily with this retrofit bottle filler station. This water fountain bottle filler retrofit kit is sensor operated and retrofits on both refrigerated or non-refrigerated units. Included with the unit is a 3000-gallon filter. Retrofit your water fountain and provide your patrons, students, employees or visitors with a water fountain designed specifically to fill their reusable water bottle. Install this unit and help your facility become more sustainable by promoting the use of reusable plastic bottles.
*This product listing is only for the retrofit bottle filling station.
• Sanitary, no-touch, sensor activation with automatic 30-second shut-off timer.
• WaterSentry® Plus 3000 gallon filter included.
• Silver Ion antimicrobial protection.
• Quick fill rate is 1.1 GPM for refrigerated units and 1.5 GPM for non-refrigerated units.
• Laminar flow provides minimal splash.
• Real drain system eliminates standing water.
• Visual user interface display includes:
• Filter Monitor indicating when replacement is necessary.
• Green Ticker counting the quantity of 16oz. bottles saved from the landfill for non-refrigerated units and 12 oz. bottles for refrigerated units.
• Built in the USA
*NEW features for ezH2O units:
• Energy Savings – an energy savings scheduler to allow unit to turn off refrigeration during times of low/non use
• Filter Status Reset – automatic filter status reset functionality
• System Diagnostics – Self reviewing system to ensure operation at normal levels. This makes maintenance easier to troubleshoot. Alerts will appear on display should an issue occur.
• Low Energy LED – ezH2O units now come with an LED screen to illuminate dark hallways, and assist with filling dark bottles.